Musketon Castle. A maze of architectural elements. I incorporated some of the names of my followers into the illustration as billboards. The illustration is one hundred percent built out of vector shapes and created in Adobe Illustrator. Zoom in up to 64000% to discover all the little details.
The Last Supper by Musketon is a super detailed art piece made by Musketon while in quarantine. Countless hours invested into one intricate art piece with lots of references to pop culture and the COVID-19 crisis.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR ALL THE INFO
This art piece is now 75% finished. The remaining 25% will be the icing on the cake. 25% extra details! By pre-ordering this print you support an independent artist and you make sure you get your hands on this artwork as one of the first people that will buy one.
All prints are signed and numbered.
Series of 200 prints.
100 cm x 70 cm so they aren't too big and still fit in a standard size frame.
I'm planning to finish this piece by the end of Belgian quarantine (hopefully around the beginning of May).
I'm also releasing a limited run of A5 booklets with all the easter eggs and details in close up explained. This booklet with be around 25 pages of extra info and insights into the work.